Thank you for reading this article. This article will tell you how to set up a phone number IVR function.
Introduction to IVR function:
When the caller dials a number with the IVR function set, the caller needs to press the specified number to continue. Otherwise, the call is directly hung up. This feature can intercept a part of the attack phone and harassing calls, and is very popular among customers.
The steps to set up a phone number IVR function are as follows:
1. Open this link to login the system. https://console.anttone.com/center/login.htm
2. After login the system success, you will jump to the console home page. As shown in the picture below：
3. Click the Phone Numbers Menu and you will jump to the number list page. As shown in the picture below：
4. Click "IVR" button and the browser will pop up a window to set up IVR function. As shown in the picture below：
Note: The above IVR key input box should be entered with a numeric number, which should be indicated on the text-to-speech word.
Language: indicates the language in which the sound is played;
Voice: indicates the male and female voice playing the sound;
loop: indicates whether the sound is played in a loop;
status: indicates whether the IVR function is enabled.
5. Click "Submit" button and set up a phone number IVR function is finished.